Toys, Accessories and Flying Foxes
We post Australia Wide via Australia Post
Postcodes That Qualify As Metro Shipping Areas
Free Delivery available
Local Delivery of Trampolines
|Trampoline||Delivery*||Delivery & Install*||Dismantle*||Re-Assemble*||Dismantle & Re-Assemble*|
|Thunder & Thunder Pro||Free||$200||$100||$200||$300|
Playgrounds, Slides, Monkey Bars and Bulky Goods – Contact Us For A Quote
Due to the size and weight of these goods they cannot be delivered via Australia Post, Please contact us for a quote.
Waterslides, Diving Boards & Platforms & Pool Games
Delivery Charges – Please phone of email for delivery quote
How We Send Your Order
Go And Play uses Australia Post for our deliveries. Where possible we only use person-to-person delivery services (i.e. where the recipient must sign for the delivery) to ensure orders can be tracked all the way through to delivery. To avoid delays and possible second delivery charges, we strongly recommend that you provide an attended address (such as a work address), where someone you trust will be available to receive and sign for the order during normal business hours.
Australia Post will leave notification that they have attempted to deliver with a delivery notification card. Details for re-delivery or collection can be found on this card.
- Australia Post postage calculations for Domestic parcels are charged according to Cubic Weight.
- Failed deliveries may incur further charges for re-delivery.
- Go And Play is unable to supply specific times for delivery. Delivery with Australia Post generally occurs within business hours.
- November and December are very busy months, we will try to deliver your order within 2 to 5 working days but some orders may take a bit longer to be delivered.
- Orders sent via Australia Post will not be left unattended unless requested in an email to Go And Play.
We keep records of tracking numbers and can supply these on request. Please email us on email@example.com if you need more information about shipping.
Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping quote. Please note that Freight Charges we will quote you are F.O.B. (Freight On Board – This means that we will quote you the costs for freighting your Order to the Port of Destination only) and there may be additional Customs Charges imposed at the Destination Port so that your order is released. We recommend checking with the relevant Customs Authority. Go And Play will not be liable for payment of these charges if incurred.
*Please note for NZ GST of 12.5% is applicable on goods coming into the country (this is in addition to the GST we charge on our product).