Terms & Conditions
DUE TO COVID 19 WE ARE NOW NOT OFFERING LAYBYS – WE HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED BY OUR SUPPLIER THERE WILL BE ALOT OF DELAYS IN STOCK AND DELIVERY BETWEEN NOW AND CHRISTMAS – DO NOT DELAT IN PURCHASING PRODUCTS AS STOCK IS LIMITED ESPECIALLY VULY PRODUCTS
Lay-By NOT AVAILABLE
A Lay-By is a binding agreement between Go And Play and the Customer whereby Go And Play and the Customer agree on a fixed price and payment conditions for the Lay-By. Go And Play is obligated to have the goods available for the period of time stated in the terms and conditions of the Agreement and the Customer is obligated to make regular payments during the time frame specified by in Go And Play’s Lay-By Terms & Conditions as noted below*.
*In order to Lay-By your Vuly Trampoline, Slacklines and Toys from Go And Play the Invoice Cost of goods must be a minimum of $100. Minimum Deposit to secure a Go And Play Lay-By is 20% of total Invoice Cost. Terms are strictly 6 months with regular payments of 10% of total Invoice Cost to be paid monthly.
Customer cancellation of Lay By will incur a fee being 10% of total Invoice Price to a maximum of $100.
Full Refund will be provided if Go And Play cannot supply Stock.
- Min 20% Deposit
- Monthly min payment required of 10% of the total invoice price
- Min LAYBY is $100.
- LAYBY Excludes Playgrounds, Water Slides & Specials.
- 10% Termination Fee of Invoice Price if layby is Cancelled, Maximum$100
- Full Refund will be provided if we can not supply stock.
- Christmas Layby Pickup no later than 23rd December (Exc 22nd Dec), Delivery no later than 20th December 2019
Vuly Layby Terms & Conditions
- As well as the above and including below
- Vuly Layby only available for Pick up or local Delivery
- Your Vuly Free Promotional items will be as per date of Layby – No exceptions
- Your Free Promotion item should be available but if Vuly are out of stock your item could be delayed
- Refund will not be provided if promotional item is not available from Vuly.