Vuly Thunder Pro – Product Overview
Vuly takes another leap into the future with Thunder Pro: the most advanced trampoline in the world.
- Soft Terylene enclosure. Get support for your rugged bouncing, without skin irritation.
- World’s tallest safety net. Push yourself to the sky, and have no fear of vaulting out.
- Flexible, full-length door. Access with ease through a self-shutting and zipperless door.
- Stay safe with a skirt. Prevent underside access, and protect little bodies from injury.
- Fine and tear-resistant. Avoid catching fingers and toes, with tightly woven netting.
- No contact zones. Fasten the new modular safety net directly to the edge of the jump mat.
- Refined Leaf Springs. Enjoy better bouncing with pre-curved Leaf Springs that are rivet-free for extra strength and easy installation.
- Bounce without strain. Avoid the twisty rebound of other springless trampolines, which can injure joints.
- Not one nut or bolt. Work with only 9-11 different parts, and simply click your trampoline together.
- LEAF SPRINGS 20,000 recoils on our test machine, at 100 kg.
- Exclusive frame treatment. Defend against rust, with matte black powder-coating, heat-treatment and double-dipped galvanisation.
- SAFETY NET 500 test hours for resistance to UV rays.
- 150 kg Weight Rating. Bounce with confidence; other springless trampolines are certified for only 120 kg.
- JUMP MAT 40,000 bounces on our test machine.
Trampoline games for life.
Have more fun on built-in games that are exclusive to Vuly.
Keep in mind…
The paint on your HexVex Game Mat may wear off over time.
Simply wipe fading paint with a cloth and water to prevent transfer onto skin.
Pressure on the jumping mat causes the paint to stretch and crack.
The ‘wearing off’ effect occurs in some trampolines sooner than others, depending on the conditions in which the paint was applied, usage levels and weather conditions.
Trampoline weight: 162.2kg
Trampoline weight: 209.1kg
Trampoline weight: 257.6kg