Vuly Thunder – Product Overview
Thunder refines Vuly’s distinctive design DNA to deliver an exciting and truly affordable Leaf Spring trampoline in a lighter package.
- Durable Polyethylene enclosure. Play for longer in trustworthy and UV-resistant netting.
- Real-world UV testing. Have confidence in your net; our ‘wet tests’ reflect real Australian weather.
- Safe for fingers and toes. Prevent tearing and protect little digits, with superfine mesh.
- Secure door opening. Climb through a more flexible opening that seals shut while you bounce.
- No frame access. Attach the safety net directly to the mat, and bounce right to the edge.
- Gentle-edge Compact Leaf Springs. Experience lighter Leaf Springs that are pre-curved and rivet-less for a more robust, higher bounce. Pre-curved, with no welds or rivets for even easier installation!
- Truly vertical bouncing. Bounce without the twist of coils and rods, which can strain your knee
- Not a single nut or bolt. Assemble the 8-10 distinct parts using only clever push-buttons.
- LEAF SPRINGS 20,000 recoils on our test machine, at 100 kg.
- Galvanised frame. Put to use a double-galvanised and heat-treated frame that’ll last outdoors.
- SAFETY NET 500 test hours for resistance to UV rays.
- 150 kg Weight Rating. Invite anyone to bounce. No springless trampoline has an equal weight capacity.
- JUMP MAT 40,000 bounces on our test machine.
Years of trampoline games.
Let imaginations run wild, with the only printed jump mat.
Keep in mind…
Simply wipe fading paint with a cloth and water to prevent transfer onto skin.
Pressure on the jumping mat causes the paint to stretch and crack.
The ‘wearing off’ effect occurs in some trampolines sooner than others, depending on the conditions in which the paint was applied, usage levels and weather conditions.
Trampoline weight: 80.9kg
Trampoline weight: 138.9kg